Malta work permit visa
Like any other country, foreign nationals need Malta work permit visa to work in the country. We, at Golden Future, have been engaged in consulting people who are looking for getting Malta Business Visa or Malta work permit visa to explore the employment opportunities. The process starts with getting the employment license if one wishes to work in Malta. The license is supposed to be applied by the employer itself rather than the individual who secured the employment in Malta. To sum up you need confirmed employment before you seek Malta work permit license.
Once you secure the employment in Malta, the following documents are needed to get your Malta work permit license:
- Application form to obtain a license
- Curriculum Vitae
- Job position description or detailed job profile for which you are selected.
- All educational certificates and other credentials
- One passport size photograph (80% face size)
- One copy of Malta Visa (only when you are already staying in Malta on a tourist visa or student visa)
- Proof of study in Malta in case of the person studying in Malta.
- Cover letter by the employer as an endorsement of your employment
- Proof that the vacancy was sought to be filled up by Maltese / Swiss / EEA citizens at first but failing to do so, the employment was offered to you.
There is a number of more documents that might be needed to apply for Malta work permit license in many cases. If the license gets approved, the applicant will be informed within four to six weeks. In case of rejection, stakeholders will be informed in two weeks. Since the application and other formalities in such cases are to be done by the employer, all you need to do is provide all documents well in time. You may further get in touch with Golden Future to initiate and successfully complete the Malta work permit visa from India.