GERMANY JOBSEEKER VISA ELIGIBILITY REPORT
Germany welcomes you with open arms! Find your dream job in Germany
Do you know about the various opportunities available for you in Germany? If you don’t, you may be missing out on a lot. To find out, you can go to Germany on a job seekers visa and explore what they have for you. The Point Evaluation for Germany will let you know if you are eligible to be part of the German workforce in any of these professions.
An open invitation!
The German government has been keen on inviting professionals brimming with talent, to contribute to the growth of the country. It is in this regard that they have announced the issuing of the job seekers visa to any graduate from a German or an equivalent university education. With this visa, one can explore all opportunities suitable to his/her qualifications.
Are you eligible?
However, like you may already know, there are some conditions that require to be fulfilled if you want to go to Germany on a job seekers visa. First, you will need a graduate degree from any recognized university, as mentioned above. Next, you must finance and other requirements such as accommodation. This is the most important thing to be kept in mind.
Then comes the experience you have, in the occupation you have nominated. Though it is not mandatory, it will make the job seeking process easier. Presently, Germany is in need of experts in Engineering, IT and Scientific Research. Know all about this and a lot more information related to Germany Immigration Evaluation from our immigration consultants at Golden Future.
- Long-term Residence permit that allows you to stay in Germany & search for a job, this will be granted for 6 months.
- Allows you to look for jobs & interview with employers.
- Securing Employment visa becomes easy after you obtain a Jobseeker visa. All you need to do is personally interview and get your job.
- Once a job is granted, an applicant can apply for a residence permit- Employment.
o Hold a recognized qualification from Germany. Universities or foreign degrees equivalent to German Degrees.
Sufficient funds and accommodation:
o Hold sufficient funds and arranged accommodation for the intended stay in Germany (6 months).
o Hold travel and medical insurance.
o Adequate years of experience in the nominated occupation can help you in finding jobs in Germany, though this is not a mandatory requirement.
o Should have planned course of action to secure employment in Germany and understanding of employment and career prospects in Germany.
There is no specific list of eligible occupations for the Germany Jobseeker visa.
The major sectors in demand in Germany include:
- Scientific Research
- Visa Fee – EUR 75
- Documents verification cost is – Rs. 25000** (For Delhi applicants)
- Documents verification cost is Rs. 45000 for Mumbai Applicants.
- For other regions documents verification charges as applicable. (Chennai, Bangalore)
- Qualification Assessment with ZAB – EUR 200 (Applicants applying in Mumbai and Delhi Regions Only)
* Documents Verification is at the discretion of the Consulate.
- Evaluation:48 hours
- Golden Future Application processing: 2-4 Weeks from date of submission of all documents
- Embassy/Consulate Processing time:3-4 months* from date of Application
Note: For the applications submitted in the Mumbai Region applicants have to first have their qualifications assessed by ZAB with the official first. Process time will be minimum 4 months.
OUR FULL SERVICE & PROCESSING INCLUDES
- Documents Checklist.
- Complete Application Processing.
- Forms, Documentation & Petition Filing.
- Updates & Follow up with the Consulate.
- Visa Interview Preparation.
- Job Search Assistance.*
* These services are provided at an additional cost.
WHY CHOOSE GERMANY
- Has one of the lowest rates of youth unemployment in the world.
- Is a land of invention and innovation?
- Is a major industrial nation and one of the world’s largest economies?
- Three German cities are on the list of “the world’s ten most livable cities”: Dusseldorf, Munich, and Frankfurt
- One-fourth of all of the inventions in the field of environmental technology that is registered with the European Patent Office come from Germany.
- Nearly half of all products manufactured by German companies find their way to customers in other countries, making Germany the world’s top exporter.
- German companies are highly competitive and they need ever-larger numbers of highly trained employees.
- There is a shortage of skilled workers in many sectors and professions in Germany.
- Some 5,000 jobs for physicians in German hospitals remain unfilled because of a lack of suitable applicants.
- There were more unfilled positions for engineers in Germany at the beginning of 2012 than ever before.
- As an engineer in Germany, you can expect to earn an annual salary up to 45,000 euros in your first few years.
- You are insured against risks such as illness and long-term care needs – when you have a job in Germany.