Student visa for Denmark
Denmark is one country which has gain significant momentum in terms of attracting Indian students for studying in Denmark. We, Golden Future, are one of the best overseas consultants for Denmark. We witnessed a sharp rise in recent past in handling of queries related to Denmark student visa process. Let us take you through to our Denmark visa guide. An aspirant may choose from the two types of visas: short term student visa for Denmarkand long term student visa for Denmark depending upon the course one enrolled in. If the course is less than or equal to three months, the student should choose a short stay visa or the Schengen visa. With the Schengen visa, you can also explore the twenty six countries that fall under the zone without any separate visa. That is exciting because the studies in Denmark are not stressful and provide enough opportunities and time to explore Europe.
If your course lasts more than three months, you should apply for a long term student visa for Denmark. With a long stay, visa one will be also granted the residence permit. The permit will stay valid until the expiry of the course. You need to visit the embassy of Denmark in India to initiate the process of Denmark student visa. However, here we suggest you get professional guidance from the best Denmark visa consultants – Golden Future. Denmark student visa process time usually stands at 60 days approximately. The process is long and involves application and documents preparation, submission, interview, etc. The visa consultant like us, take the pain and keep track of the application process. We guide our clients at each and every step to assure the visa approval. To start the application process following documents are required for Denmark Visaat Danish consulate:
- Six passport size photographs
- A valid passport
- Letter from University confirming your admission in a particular course. The letter must state the duration of course as well.
- Valid score of the English language proficiency tests like IELTS, TOEFL or Cambridge ESOL. Admission in Denmark without IELTS or any other test score is not possible.
- A statement of purpose clearly stating why you have chosen a particular university and course along with your CV.
- Bank statement providing enough evidence that you can fund your studies throughout the duration of course.
- Proof of travel insurance.
- Detailed itinerary including both ways of the journey.
- Any scholarship that one may have received in past or getting in Denmark.
- All qualification certificates like degrees, diploma, TC, etc.
It is worth to note that Danish consulate may also demand additional documents before you appear for Denmark student visa interview. An experienced visa agency like Golden Future can assist you in getting thelist of documents required for Denmark visa as mentioned and other documents required in a desirable format. We also help our clients in preparing for Denmark student visa interview and processes thereafter. Hence get in touch with us at earliest if you are planning to get a student visa for Denmark.