Why thousands of students worldwide decide to study in Hungary? It is because this wonderful country offers the best quality of education. Hungary is a country with a fascinating history, beautiful sight, and a fantastic lifestyle.
To study in one of the most popular study destinations in the world, you need to apply for a student visa. And the good thing is that Hungary student visa requirements are not overly complex.
However, if you have any doubts or need any clarification about it, experts at Golden Future are eager to solve them. The proficient people know every detail of the visa application process.
Here are some things that students are always searching for on the Internet.
It is admired by educationalists everywhere. Higher education in Hungary is split into two levels-schools and colleges. Colleges are affiliated with universities. A university degree takes four to six years, depending on the program you enroll in.
All awarded degrees by universities are transferable throughout the EU and several countries. They are equivalent to any other degree worldwide. The academic year runs from September to June.
Before going into the details of Hungary student visa requirements, students are interested in the degree structure.
Other than some vocational courses, degrees conform to the standards of Bachelor, Masters, and Ph.D. programs, just like any other country.
Though a large number of students come from neighboring countries, people from all over the globe come to pursue higher studies in Hungary.
Medicine is one popular course stream. The second most popular course is Diploma in Engineering (all streams).
Hungary student visa requirements at entry level are as follows:
• You will have to get a high school certificate translated into Hungarian or English. Do not forget to transcript all courses and grades.
• Students applying for more than 90 days need a long-term student visa. You should have an offer from a Hungarian University before applying for it. Apply in the embassy or Hungarian Consulate. It will take one month to process the visa.
It is important to submit the right documents in the first attempt. You can feel free to discuss the experts at Golden Future to know the details. Just to give you a heads up, these documents are required:
• Receipt of the tuition fees paid
• Acceptance letter from Hungarian educational institute
• Valid passport with at least 6 months validity beyond the date of entry
• Copy of photograph page of the passport
• Proof of health insurance
• Proof of housing in Hungary
• Proof of financial health
• Visa application form
• Three stamped envelopes
It is not difficult to get through the student visa application if one applies with care. When there is any confusion, consultants like Golden Future can be quite helpful in fulfilling the formalities in a hassle-free way. With their experience and knowledge, they can avoid various unprecedented hurdles in a visa application.