How to Apply for Europe Student Visa from India?
Europe has always been a center of attraction when it comes to pursue quality education. As an international student it is important to choose an appropriate student visa before you start your studies. Many European countries fall under a zone called Schengen zone. These countries have agreed to follow same laws and guidelines and accepts single Schengen visa. The countries which are Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland. However, couple of popular destinations like UK and Ireland are not part of this zone. Aspirants need to apply separately for the respective countries.
You may follow following steps in order to prepare for visa application:
- Select the country (within Schengen Zone) in which you have applied or secured your admission to apply for visa.
- Plan your travel itinerary in advance which would help you to determine whether you need single, double or multiple entry visa.
- Get your medical and life insurance ready.
- Get ready with your bank statements and details of sponsorship
- Get all your documents Apostille.
- Apply visa by submitting online application form on country’s website. Upload all documents necessary.
- Book the appointment in the embassy. You may need to select visa application center where you wish to appear for interview.
- Pay your visa application fee.
- Keep a track of your visa application process. It may take 30 – 60 days in processing.
Make sure, you have all things ready exactly as per the requirement of embassy. Any minor mistake can lead to rejection of visa application. We have come across number of cases in past where visa application gets rejected because of ignorance or bad inference of rules and requirements. For eg. – Apostille documents, medical and general insurance, bank statements with required balance, sponsorship etc. Therefore, we advise you to get in touch with a professional visa consultant to advice you on number of dynamics that you should take care off. Taking the help of visa consultants like us, speed up the process, avoid confusion and reduces the risk of rejection. We at, Golden Future, are committed to assist you fully in all aspects right from preparing your application to guide you after you reach you European destination. So, get in touch with us to ease down the process of visa application and beyond.