How to get a Student Visa for Ireland
Nowadays Higher education in foreign countries is many people's dream. Most of us want to study abroad, but we are confused in terms of choosing a proper country for studying. Today we will suggest another country to study further. Ireland is one of the most popular destinations for studying in Europe and this country does have renowned international academic quality. Located in the north-western fringes of Europe Ireland’s history is beautiful yet complicated. Ireland is a popular choice for International Students for its beautiful heritage, properly skilled higher education institutes, reasonable tuition fees, and other lucrative opportunities.
But you need to make sure that you want to study in Ireland, you will have to decide before you can start your student visa application process. After being accepted from an Irish University, you will get an acceptance letter required for visa application.
Before getting the student visa you need to choose the courses you want to study
- Data Science
- Software Engineering
- Masters In Computer Science
- Masters in Management
- Cyber Security
- Cloud Computing
After choosing the course you need to choose the right University for you
- Trinity college
- University College Cork
- University of Limerick
- Dublin University of Technology
Now you need to find what type of visa you need to study in Ireland
- ‘C’ type visa: For any study program/course that lasts less than three months.
- ‘D’ type visa: For any study program/ Course that lasts more than three months.
Ireland Student Visa Requirements
- Each countries in Europe have specific visa requirements for students and it depends on the duration of the course, the nature of the course.
- You can apply for a study visa up to three months before your date of arrival to Ireland.
- You must apply online for a visa. When you have completed the online application process, you have to follow the instructions on the summary application form which is created by the online system.
- You must need to have a valid passport, the validity of the passport must exceed than the duration of your stay in Ireland.
- Countries in Europe demands to showcase sufficient fund in the students account so that he/she can sponsor the studies and cost of living. So they need proof of your financial capability.
- International students must meet the minimum English language proficiency to granted a student immigration permission, because all course are offered here are in English language. So the IELTS Exam score which is valid internationally is a must need that fulfills the criteria.
- The processing time may vary depends on the country you submit your application. Normally you will get an answer between four to eight weeks on which your application is lodged at the visa office/ the consulate/ the embassy.
- It is best not to buy travel tickets until you receive an official answer from the Irish Consulate.
These are a few requirements we shared for the reference. For more detailed information you can visit The Golden future. Ireland is undoubtedly a great country to study and build your future, when you will meet Irish people and make friends in Ireland you will soon experience their good nature and genuine interest in other people from all over the world. People who love nature, literature, and ancient history will really enjoy studying in Ireland. Get in touch with us and our team will help you make your dream a reality.