Documents required for Student Schengen Visa
Europe is one continent which allows you to explore most of it with a single visa. You can visit 26 countries in total namely Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland. If you hold a student Schengen visa, you can study in one country and visit others as tourist during your study period. We, at Golden Future, have deep expertise in dealing student visas in Europe. The Schengen student visa application demands for following documents:
- Two visa application forms completely filled and signed
- Two recent passport size photographs not older than 3 months
- A valid passport which should remain valid for at least three months after your visa gets expired.
- All documents of your educational qualification like degrees, diploma, certificates etc.
- Copy of passport biometric data.
- Previous passport, if any, should be tied with rubber band with the current one
- Proof of residence in India or proof of being an Indian citizen
- Roundtrip Itinerary from India
- Letter of acceptance (LoA) from the University in which you have secured your admission. The LoA should clearly mention number of study hours, number of students, time duration of course etc.
- Medical insurance and travel insurance issued by European insurer for the whole Schengen zone with coverage of 30,000/- Euros.
- Proof of accommodation in the country where you have secured your admission. They can be of three types –
- Rent agreement with the owner of the property in Schengen state
- Dormitory contract signed between student and dormitory owner in Schengen state in which you will pursue your studies.
- Letter of invitation from a resident of Schengen country stating that they are willing to take you as a guest during your study period.
- Proof of financial support to fund your studies in the form of bank statement, sponsorship or scholarship.
- Proof of paid visa fee
In case you are employed, some additional documents needed to be submitted along with application form which are as follows:
- Employment contract
- Leave permission form employer to pursue higher studies
- IT returns
If you are showcasing yourself as self-employed, do not forget to attach your business license, bank statement and IT returns of your business.
It is important to note that the required documents should be Apostille before they can be part of your visa application form. As a professional, we advise you all to get in touch with a professional visa consultant. We, at Golden Future, has rich expertise and experience in dealing with student Schengen visas. We understand the importance of each step in the process of applying student visa. Documentation is the key in student visa application process, hence you cannot afford any glitches in the same. Get in touch with us for more details on same!!