Documents required for Student Visa in the UK
The UK is one of the most popular destinations for pursuing higher studies. It is home to some of the most respected institutions and universities of the world. The oldest organized education system has attracted many aspirants from all over the globe who seek quality education. If you are planning to pursue a degree (graduate or masters), then we recommend Tier 4 General student visa for the UK. To apply for Tier 4 student visa of UK you need following documents ready to be submitted along with your visa application form:
- Your current passport
- Confirmation of Acceptance for studies (CAS). CAS is generated by the university in which you have secured admission. It is sent to UK visa and immigration department. The same will be sent you via email which should be enclosed along with the visa application form.
- Proof of your financial support to justify whether you would be able to fund your studies in the UK. Your bank statement with the adequate balance is the one which immigration officers look for. You may also disclose the scholarship, if you have any, to support your funding.
- Documents of Medical insurance
- Two passport size photographs
- Your date of birth certificate
- Proof of address or proof of being citizen of India
- Documents of your academic qualifications like certificates, diploma and degrees. While applying for the UK student visa, you need to submit the original certificates or the transcripts of your qualifications. The certificates/degrees/diploma should include your name, institution’s name, title and date of award. In case you are presenting transcript, it should include course title, your name, institution’s name and confirmation of the award.
- Tuberculosis (TB) test report. All Indian citizens need to submit TB report clearly showcasing that you are not suffering from TB along with visa application form.
- If your education certificates, IDs and other documents are not in English language, you need to submit the translation of same along with the originals to the immigration office.
It is important to note that the required documents should be Apostille before they can be part of your visa application form. As a professional, we advise you all to get in touch with a professional visa consultant. We, at Golden Future, has rich expertise and experience in dealing with student visa for Europe. We understand the importance of each step in the process of applying student visa. Documentation is the key in student visa application process, hence you cannot afford any glitches in the same. Get in touch with us for more details on same!!