All the Documents Required for Malta
Golden Future is a vastly experienced visa consultant for European countries specialized in providing services for student visa. During last couple of years we have been increasingly getting queries for Malta Student visa. Interest of Studying in Malta for Indian students has seen a significant surge in recent past. As an illustrious and professional overseas education Consultants for Malta, we always try to address your concerns. Hence, we have prepared a list of documents that are essential to start Malta student visa process from India. The list of Documents Required for Malta Visa is as follows:
- Duly signed and filled application form.
- Two recent passport size photograph with white background (3.5 cm * 4.5 cm)
- Valid passport having validity of at least three months after your intended stay in Malta for education purpose.
- All old passport issued must be submitted.
- Medical insurance for Schengen countries with cover of at least 30,000/- Euros.
- Detailed travel itinerary that include both onward and return journey.
- Proof of sufficient funds available for funding the travel, stay and study in Malta. Here original bank statements are always preferred.
- Proof of accommodation, either a hotel booking in Malta or Declaration of Proof signed by the invitee and endorsed by a notary + photocopy of invitee’s ID card or Passport.
- One set of copy of all apostilled educational documents by Ministry of External Affairs, India.
- Letter from university or college in Malta stating your confirmed admission status in a particular course. The letter should also disclose the duration of course.
- Copy of entire passport.
We attempted to make the list of Documents Required for Malta Visa with a view that an aspirant should look forward for a professional advice by overseas education Consultants for Malta or an Agency for Malta student visa. Any major or minor error can lead to rejection of visa application. Hence appropriate interpretation and corresponding actions need to be taken before applying for visa. So get in touch with Golden Future at earliest to get student visa for Malta.